YOU ARE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
• experience in accounting by preference in an SSC environment (AP processes)
• bachelor degree (accounting or similar education)
• good knowledge of English and German (A2/B1 level)
• good knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel)
• knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
• good organization skills and a willingness to learn
• pro-activeness and improvements driver
• teamwork spirit
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application in English (name, position) by clicking on “Apply”.
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 item 883).”
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
• secures high quality and professional day to day accounting service within agreed SLA
• building good relations, effective communication with clients and colleagues
• performs daily accounting transactions in AP processes
• participates in month end closing process
• participate in the migration project
• identify potential process improvements
• a position in a stable and international company
• competitive salary and benefits package
• open and friendly organizational culture
• participation in migration projects
• permanent contract for an indefinite period
• flexible working time
• opportunity to work in different countries with different cultures